Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remember, remember the 5th of November



In honor of the 5th on November and to mitigate my boredom I decided to watch V for Vendetta yesterday. I have seen the movie before but I don't think I fully understood it, when I watched it 6 years ago. This time I loved it! These were some things that I got out of the movie:

~ An idea can change the world.
~ Fairness, justice and freedom are more than just words, they are perspectives.
~ People should not be scared of their government, government should be scared of their people.
~ Symbols are only given power by people.
~ Artists used lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover the truth.
~ Our integrity sells for so little but it is all we really have.
~ I remember when different became dangerous
~ Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea, and ideas are bullet proof.

Very profound for a movie. I was really impressed and V for Vendetta is definitely one of my favorite movies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment