Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Live your life with enthusiasm

I applied to 3 jobs and just found out that I got all 3! So now I'm going to be pretty busy. But I realized I like being busy. I'm probably going to be working around 60 hours a week which sounds like a lot. But then I think about it and last fall I took 20 credits, worked 3 jobs = about 20 hours a week, was president of a club and had Mono and survived (see post- the final year - semester 7). So this should be easy peasy! 

I felt super tired when my alarm went off this morning but I had to wake up and get ready to tutor. So I sang the first line of this song that I learned at Lehigh. It seems to drive others nuts but I LOVE it. 


I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic,
I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiaASTic,

I'm alive, awake, alert,
I'm alert, awake, alive,
I'm alive, awake, alert enthusiastic!

And I was ready to jump right out of bed with a smile on my face! What a difference it can make to start your day off with the right attitude! 

Since I'm going to be so busy starting next week I think I'm going to set up the christmas tree now! woohooo.

"I don't have diddly squat, Its not having what you want. its wanting what you have" 
"I'm going to soak up the sun, going to tell everyone to lighten up." ~ 
Soak up the Sun by Sheryl Crow


“Often the greatest happiness in life comes from going through a life challenge and growing into a stronger person. There’s truly nothing more fulfilling and thrilling than discovering yourself to be a stronger person than you ever dreamed yourself capable of being.”

No comments:

Post a Comment