Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All or Nothing.


I've come to the conclusion that I am a very all - or- nothing type of person. I'm either busy/tired and over worked or bored. No in between. However I do this to myself. I couldn't just do 1 or 2 activities at lehigh. I had to do orientation, leaderhigh, class officer, club tennis, rugby, amwa and whatever other things I did. I didn't work for 6 months= boredom. Then I just started 3 jobs in a week= over worked.  

I think I prefer the later though. I like being busy. I like being productive. I like learning. I like earning. I like doing. I like doing things well too.

"When you're doing the work that you were meant to do, it feels right & everyday is a bonus regardless of what you're getting paid." -Oprah

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." ~ Edward Halecould

"The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra" 


If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do. -Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment