Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LEHIGH. Semester 7. Final year- First Semester.

LEHIGH


Potential reasons why my first semester of my final year at lehigh stunk:



I hurt my foot and couldn't walk.  

I got Mono.

I was so tired. all. the. time.

3 weeks with 101-104 fever.

I got 20 parking tickets.

My license plates got stolen.

My blackberry got lost/stolen.

My car got grafittied with blood red paint.
My car got stuck in a ditch.

Had to get my car towed.

Continually got sick after mono.

Lost my voice multiple times.

My wallet that was stolen last semester was found on the roof of campus square.

Was taking 20 credits while I had mono.

My french teacher didn't like me. I dropped French.

I almost failed all of my classes.


Good things that came from these bad things:

Since I didn't do one of the activities I planned on, I applied to work at the Women's Center, which changed my life for the better :)

I met awesome ladies at the women's center.   

I joined the cast of Vagina Monologues.

We had girl's nights.

I couldn't drink. 

My dad overnighted me peanut dumplings from my favorite restaurant ever!

My wallet that was stolen last semester was found on the roof of campus square.

Not having a blackberry was like being temporarily free.

My blackberry was randomly returned. #random acts of kindness.

I got 18 parking tickets appealed and became friends with the parking services lady.

I realized that the Lehigh DOS is amazing! Thanks :)

My new license plate is BAT VAN. 

I passed all of my classes and graduated with a B.S. in Behavioral Neuroscience.

I realized that I have AWESOME friends. Thanks :)

Well it wasn't quite the semester I had planned, but I think I grew a lot as a person! The good things outweigh the bad things. #SilverLining and it makes for quite the funny story! I still love Lehigh!

"Get out the old silver goblet
with Lehigh upon it
and we'll open up another keg of beer.
MORE BEER!
For we all came to college,
but we didn't come for knowledge,
So we'll raise hell while we're here."
- Lehigh fight song


No comments:

Post a Comment