Friday, October 14, 2011

Little things in Life :)

I just came across this to-do list and love it! It reminds you of all the little things in life that make life worth living. I always smile at strangers. At Lehigh, sometimes I would say hi to every single person I passed on the way to class (you can imagine some people thought I was weird) but I got a surprising amount of smiles and "good mornings/afternoons." I think I just love friendly people. Life is too short to be grouchy.

I think if we all started our mornings off like this, we'd start everyday on the right foot! What a sweet girl, filled with joy.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ~ Leo Buscaglia

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~ Dalai Lama

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, might have to take you up on that some other time.
    Following and supporting your blog! Looking forward to future updates!


    Click here for India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! And that video is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete