Saturday, October 8, 2011

fall break & lasagna

Since I'm just working on grad school applications and haven't started working yet, I'm on facebook/twitter a lot. This weekend just happens to be pacing break (or fall break) at Lehigh so everyone's statuses are about how excited they are to go home, or DC or wherever. I found myself getting a little jealous.... I mean I want a fall break.... until it hit me! My entire life is a big long fall break right now! It's pretty awesome to go to sleep when I want, wake up when I feel like it, and work on apps whenever I want to. It sounds like I'm doing nothing but I've surprisingly been pretty busy until now.

i ate adult portions when i was 1...
The boredom started hitting me this week so I googled "things to do at home when bored" and one of the suggestions I got was to start a blog... so here I am! So today I decided to try to cook... I know shocking, especially for those of you who have lived with me. For those of you who don't know... I don't cook, I eat! I LOVE FOOD. I think my love for food started young...

Any free food event on campus and I was there. Left-overs from my roommates cooking- no worries I was there. Wine and homemade dinner with my friends? I brought the wine. Well today I cooked, and it actually turned out to be a delightful lasagna! My family loved it too.

"Live to eat. Don't eat to live."

2 comments:

  1. Adorable picture! And that looks so delicious...got leftovers? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutteeee. my sister was just telling me to start a blog. shes convinced it would be hilarious but im pretty sure shes the only person on earth with the exact same sense of humor as me.

    anyways.

    blog on.

    ps. sorry i never called you. i also never called mary ellen. barf. anyways ill call. some day it could happen that ill follow through on a commitment. some day...maybe?

    ReplyDelete