Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friends :)

my elementary friends in high school
13 years of friendship and counting
I don't know where I'd be without all my friends! I am so lucky to have had good friends from elementary school (basically my girl scout troop). And had this group of friends since then and then I went to Lehigh and met tons more amazing people. I just wanted to thank you all for being there through thick and thin. You are all amazing! Sorry I couldn't put pics of everyone, but I love you all!


"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." ~ Oprah Winfrey

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."
 
"True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island..to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.”
high school graduation
senior formal- 2011 officers

“Even after all this time
The Sun has never told the Earth
“You owe me,”
look what happens
with a love like that,
it lights the whole sky.”
Some lovely lehigh ladies

my lovely sister!
back at Lehigh for YAR
sophomore year at Lehigh






 


No comments:

Post a Comment