Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012!

2011 in Spain!
Well a new year is upon us! 2011 flew by. I remember how excited I was last year because 2011 was my graduation year. I celebrated 2011 while studying abroad in Spain last winter. As the clock struck midnights it rung 12 times. At each ring we ate a grape. Supposedly that is good luck in Spain. So I had champagne in one hand and grapes in the other. It turned out to be a fabulous year!

2012 in California!
I graduated from lehigh. I went to Spain & Italy. I went to California twice, Montreal twice, and back to the east coast twice! Lucky me :)

Now it is 2012! This year I hope to go back to school in the fall and just enjoy my last couple of months tutoring and hanging out with my family! Hopefully I'll go to England this summer & my sister and I are going to try and volunteer abroad through International Student Volunteers! I am ready for a wonderful 2012. Woohoo!

"I made no resolutions for the New Year.  The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me."~Anaïs Nin

"One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this:  To rise above the little things."  ~John Burroughs

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."  ~Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment